In Stock. Ships within 1 business day from our location, Free UPS shipping.
Exclusive! This is the same unit that is presently installed in Roadtrek e-Trek and Adventurous vans. This same option on the Roadtrek vans is a $4420 upgrade option.
Due to the large capacity of the evaporator and condenser used, Roadtrek claims a output of 22,000BTU at 60-100Amps @ 12VDC offering a total COP of over 2.0
This is a complete kit. Will require assembly and proper fill.
You will receive:
- ProAir 109 Under mount or roof mount condenser, large surface area with fans. Size: 10"x30"x13" 30LB
- ProAir 12V Compressor with rubber isolation mounts
Size 8.27 x 5.98 x 5.31" 12.1LB
- ProAir 981 Ducted Evaporator 7 Speed Variable Blower Evaporator. Size 17.2" W x 6.5" Tall x 13.5" Deep 20lbs.
- ProAir Brushless 7 speed Digital Thermostat with temperature sensor
- ProAir Controller board for condenser, compressor, evaporator and thermostat
- Appropriate wiring harness for all components
- Cut to length A/C lines and hoses with PEX style crimp fittings (Easy DIY)
- Dryer, low pressure and high pressure switch
- Hose Mounting clips, Wiring Diagram
What will I need?
HVAC installer. Once your system is installed by yourself or an installer it will need to be purged, vacuumed and filled to capacity with R-134 refrigerant.
Full 1 Year Parts replacement warranty against manufacturers defects. Warranty fully provided by RVBuildParts.com